Verdeja, De Armas & Trujillo, LLC combines our audit and investigative knowledge with accounting skills to identify how fraud is perpetrated and to unravel matters that are complex quagmire. Ongoing training in fraud detection reinforces our extensive experience and helps us stay one step ahead of fraud perpetrators and ever-evolving fraud schemes. Our style of Forensic Accounting is a key factor in fraud prevention.
Our firm’s forensic accounting services include:
- Attorney’s trust account investigation and defense
- Civil case consulting and court testimony on such subjects as marital matters and stockholder lawsuits
- Damage calculations preparation and rebuttal
- Evaluation of internal controls to detect fraud, embezzlement or misappropriation of funds
- Examination of abuses by corporate officers or employees to detect hidden or undervalued assets, diverted or unreported income, and inappropriate expense allocations
- Evaluation of loan lending and underwriting for possible improprieties and/or fraud