As an Internal Revenue Service Certifying Acceptance Agent, our firm is authorized to act on behalf of nonresident aliens and other foreign taxpayers to apply for an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number from the Internal Revenue Service (not eligible for a Social Security Number).
Individuals requiring a Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) may include one of the following:
- United States resident alien or required to file a U.S. tax return
- Spouse or dependent of a U.S. resident alien
- Nonresident alien professor, student, or researcher filing a U.S. tax return or claiming an exception
- Nonresident alien required to get an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number to declare tax treaty benefits
- Spouse or dependent of a nonresident alien holding a U.S. Visa
- Resident aliens who have acquired an interest-bearing bank deposit account
We offer complete ITIN services including in person or skype interviews, preparation of Form W-7: Application for Individual Taxpayer Identification Number; Form W-7 (COA): Certificate of Accuracy for IRS Individual Taxpayer Identification Number; and Certification of Passports or other IRS acceptable identity documents.