Verdeja, De Armas & Trujillo, LLC has a dedicated team of professionals that make up the accounting and bookkeeping department. Our skilled and certified professionals provide personalized financial guidance. We provide accurate and comprehensive financial statements and in-depth business analyses. Hiring a third-party accountant can offer many benefits to your organization including reduced salary expense, fraud prevention, and improved financial controls and organization. In addition, Verdeja, De Armas & Trujillo, LLC’s accounting and bookkeeping department has established a trend in providing financial savings and tax benefits to their clients.
Services offered by our accounting and bookkeeping department may include:
- Transaction Input – We enter your transactions into your QuickBooks file on a monthly basis.
- Account Allocation – We assign all transactions to appropriate income and expense accounts.
- Bank Statement Reconciliation – Your bank statements can be mailed directly to us for reconciliation.
- Credit Card Statement Reconciliation – Your card statements can be mailed directly to us for reconciliation.
- Payroll – Manage your payroll and maintain your payroll records. Also, can prepare and manage your required quarterly and annual filings.
- Year-End Reports – Provide you with information needed for you or us to prepare your taxes.
In addition, the accounting and bookkeeping department provides payroll and sales tax compliance services including completion of forms such as 941’s, 940’s, UCT-6’s, 1099’s, W-3’s and W-2’s.