255 Alhambra Circle, Suite 560
Coral Gables, FL 33134
Manny is a partner with the firm and has over 9 years of experience in public accounting. Previously, he served our firm as Manager and was quickly recognized for his hard work and leadership. Manny has significant experience in audit and consulting of not-for-profit, for-profit, and the education industry. He has been involved in all levels of compliance procedures, including the review of internal controls and compliance with laws and regulations.
Manny attended Florida International University where he received Bachelors of Accounting. Manny is a Certified Public Accountant in the State of Florida and is Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF) with the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
Education and Years of Experience
- Florida International University, B.A.
- Morrison, Brown, Argiz and Farra (2007-2014)
- 9 years of public accounting experience
- Certified Public Accountant – State of Florida
- Certified in Financial Forensics
Professional and Civic Activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountant
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Served on Board of Cuban American CPA’s Association